4th Annual FitChixx Holiday Potluck
Time & Location
About the Event
Hey ladies! It’s that time of the year again to end the year with a bang! Come on out to our 4th Annual FitChixx Holiday, ugly sweater, potluck. Please RSVP (via the WIX app) if you plan to attend (no later than December 1st).
A few things:
1. If you would like to help with the “behind the scenes” planning for this year’s 4th annual FitChixx Holiday party, please DM Tarah Word. Every year we have some of our Fitchixx sisters that are willing to go the extra mile by helping out. We have plenty to do and always try to put a special touch via our behind the scene committees.
2. It is a potluck, so EVERYONE brings a dish or an item. Please, DM Tarah Word or you can put what you plan on bringing in the WIX app once you RSVP. Tarah will be generating this list and update it so that everyone can see what and who is bringing what. This is why it’s important for you to RSVP, so we can know how much food, etc. to provide and/or bring.
NOTE: WE WILL NOT BE DOING HEALTHY THAT NIGHT…so bring whatever the Lord leadeth your heart to bring... oooookkkkurt!
3. Yes! You can bring alcohol if that’s what you would like to contribute!
4. If you already know that you can’t attend but would still like to be your sister’s keeper by contributing, that would be awesome! DM Tarah Word and she can assist you on the things that we may still need (i.e. trash bags, cups, ice, etc.)
5. We have created a tradition where each year we do “white elephant” gift exchange. The gifts that you bring will be based on a theme previously created by Fitchixx on @Brittney R. and based on a limit of $20.
1st year: stuntin' on your old hoes,
2nd year: The Glow up,
3rd year: ??????
4th: (details to come)
I think that’s it for now. Every year I like to end with saying, let’s take a moment to thank Antanique for bringing us all together. She is the epitome of being my sister’s keeper and not only has helped us change our outer appearance but mentally encourage us. So every year, because FITCHIXX goes so hard, she also believes in the celebration of life and ending the year with a bang……and this is her gift to us! So, with this 4th Annual Holiday, ugly sweater, Potluck let us create memories, fellowship, and enjoy each other by all coming together…..cheers to the holiday season ladies!